Seeking BC-BE Dermatologist to join department within one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest!
About The Iowa Clinic, P.C.
- Over 270 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually
- External referral base that includes 1.3 million
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country – continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose the Dermatology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Variety of work types available - general, medical, cosmetic (also open to other specializations)
- Longstanding community need and clinic growth
- 2 experienced PAs and 1 NP
- Access to aesthetics equipment - Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton Laser, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
- No call
- Excellent payor mix
- Family-friendly, collegial atmosphere
- Profit sharing from aesthetic department ancillary revenues
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance.
Des Moines has been named #1 Best City for High Salary and Low Cost of Living (The Ascent, 2021), #2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2021), and #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2019).
Location/Region: West Des Moines, IA (50266)