Why Work at TeamHealth?
Join a team of dynamic, results oriented professionals!
Named among “The World’s Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine
Named among "America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" by Forbes magazine
Named among “Great Places to Work" by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Awesome Facility with terrific amenities!
- Newly expanded Fitness Center with personal trainer on site
- Convenience market on site
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401K program (Discretionary matching funds available)
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Dental plans & Vision plans
- GENEROUS Personal time off
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Quarterly incentive plans
- Business casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee daily
- Employee of the month awards with monetary gift and parking space
- Training Programs
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The coder is responsible for reviewing patient medical records via electronic format and assign the appropriate CPT-4 codes, and physician identification numbers to each patient record into the billing system following Team Health coding guidelines. Coders must meet productivity and quality standards to meet established month-end closing schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review documentation on patient records and assign CPT-4 codes and physician identification numbers for each patient record.
- Identify errors, problems, or issues and present to Coding management for resolution.
- Complete daily productivity reports.
- Attend departmental and training meetings a scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Location/Region: Fairlawn, OH (US)