This position is located in Oshkosh on the shores of Wisconsin’s largest inland lake, Lake Winnebago.
Education/training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship welcome but not required
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join collaborative, supportive partners
- Outstanding support from dedicated PA’s and other staff members
- Position is available due to a retiring physician
- Broad mix of cases with an excellent built-in referral base from our multi-disciplinary clinics in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac as well as from the surrounding area
- State of the art facility with offices adjacent to the hospital so you will enjoy an easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
Location/Region: Oshkosh, WI (54904)