Serves in a lead role to provide team with required information and guidance to ensure they understand and interpret data being requested and/or reported.
1. Contributes to the documentation and standardization of clinical and financial definitions used in reporting. Responsible for maintaining the data dictionary to be used as a reference for clarifying data definitions.
2. Assist customers and co-workers in understanding all patient level data elements used for reporting.
3. Communicates to customers issues relating to the interpretation and understanding of information being provided.
4. Oversees reporting process to ensure information requests are addressed in a timely manner.
5. Develops, maintains and enhances databases, reports, or other tools in order to make information accessible to end users.
6. Offers suggestions and recommendations with respect to customer needs for information.
7. Analyzes and identifies trends in data, translates findings into actionable items.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Requires ability to process and understand customer needs relating to providing information. Experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Business or Healthcare related field.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: None required.
Required Work Experience: 5 years related experience with 3 years in decision support / data analysis.
HIGHLY DESIRED KNOWLEDGE: Medical Claims Data Terminology, Population Health, ICD-10, Medical and/or Clinical Terminology, EPIC Population Health.
Memorial Health Network
Location/Region: Hollywood, FL