WellSpan Health is actively seeking a Board Certified and experienced physician leader to join their Population Health Leadership Team in South Central Pennsylvania. This well recognized and innovative non-profit Health System is conveniently located 60 miles from Harrisburg and 90 minutes from Baltimore and DC.
- Reports to: Senior Vice President – WellSpan Population Health Services
- Medical Director has direct supervisory responsibility for a team of Physician Advisors
- Focus will be on daily operations oversight with case management, nurses, and pharmacists working to determine medical necessity for benefits
- Work will include interaction with physicians from multiple specialties regarding medical necessity for benefits, collaboratively applying medical judgement, and pursuing adherence to clinical protocols
- Medical Director will provide leadership and support to clinical leaders across WellSpan Health to develop systemwide policies and procedures related to medical necessity determination
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive Compensation and Incentive Plan
- Cohesive Leadership Team
- Full Relocation and Generous Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- Opportunity to Combine Leadership and Clinical Responsibilities
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Josh Irwin, Director Physician Recruitment, by clicking "Apply Now".
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
Location/Region: York, PA (17403)