Seeking BC-BE Interventional Cardiologist to join one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest!
Why Choose the Cardiology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Collegial physician community
- Excellent payor mix
- 7 Cardiologists (6 BC, 1 BE) -- 4 Interventionalist, 3 Non-Invasive -- and 6 APPs
- 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 3 APPs
- 5 Vascular Surgeons (4 BC, 1 BE) and 2 APPs
- Primary Call 1:7; Interventional Call 1:5
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7 nights/week from 6pm-6am
- Nuclear Cardiology and Echo Lab Accreditations
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Competitive base salary, forgivable loan, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country – continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance.
Des Moines has been named #1 Best City for High Salary and Low Cost of Living (The Ascent, 2021), #2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2021), and #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2019).
Location/Region: West Des Moines, IA (50266)