Seeking BC-BE Plastic Surgeon to join department within one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest!
About The Iowa Clinic, P.C.
- Established in 1994, now one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest
- Over 270 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually
- External referral base that includes 1.3 million
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country – continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose the Plastic Surgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join a well-respected team of 4 Plastic Surgeons (3 BC, 1 BE) with an experienced Aesthetician and support staff
- Quality, dedicated nursing staff consistently ranks in the 85th-90th percentile for patient satisfaction
- Practice integrated with growing Dermatology and Aesthetics departments
- Work in collaboration with other departments to support nationally recognized Surgical Breast Clinic
- Procedures performed in office at ASC in close proximity to clinic; future plans include onsite OR
- Access to aesthetics equipment - Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton BBL and Laser, ClearFX Skin Microdermabrasion 5000, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
- Call Schedule 1:4 weekdays; 1:4 weekends
- Well-established EMR
- Excellent payor mix
- Competitive 2-year income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance.
Des Moines has been named #1 Best City for High Salary and Low Cost of Living (The Ascent, 2021), #2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2021), and #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2019).
Location/Region: West Des Moines, IA (50266)