Tennova Newport Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join an established practice - due to increased volume demand.
- Employed position with health system - excellent management team and staff
- Mostly Outpatient with occasional Inpatient Consults
- 80% Clinic / 20% Hospital
- EBUS trained is preferred, however, not required
- Anticipated Call Coverage - 10 days per month - more if desired
- Office Space is Available
- 2 Exam Rooms, 2 Staff Members to support this practice - ability to expand as need requires additional resources
- 3 OR Suites and 1 Endoscopy Suite
- Robotics - not available at Tennova Newport
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Vacation, CME Allowance, Malpractice, and Relocation
- Student Loan Assistance Available
Newport Medical Center is a 4-star quality facility with a strong medical staff, engaged in providing healthcare to the community.
Come live and work where outdoor living Is abundant. Our beautiful area sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life - area lakes, parks, and recreational opportunities are abundant.
Newport, TN is an easy 45 minute interstate drive from Knoxville, home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. The symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. The community is also home to a strong school system.
J1 & H1B Visa Candidates Accepted
Location/Region: Newport, TN (37821)