Seeking BC-BE Gastroenterologist* to join department within one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest
*Advanced Endoscopy skills in ERCP/EUS preferred, but not required
Why Choose the Gastroenterology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join a growing team of 9 BC Gastroenterologists, 4 APPs, and experienced support staff
- Exclusive Adult GI practice
- Physician-Owned Medicare Certified/AAAHC Accredited 4-room Endoscopy Center
- Over 270 providers in 40+ specialties (65+ providers in Primary Care alone)
- Extremely high physician retention rate
- Opportunity to precept medical students and internal medicine residents
- All physicians have Adjunct Clinical Faculty status at University of Iowa
- Call 1:10
- Half-day off per week
- 8 weeks of vacation time once becoming a full partner
- Opportunity for fellowship stipend and signing bonus
- 2-year shareholder track
- 80th percentile of benchmark compensation
- Excellent benefits include: 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country – continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance.
Des Moines has been named #1 Best City for High Salary and Low Cost of Living (The Ascent, 2021), #2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2021), and #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2019).
Location/Region: West Des Moines, IA (50266)