Nocturnist Position on Florida's Space Coast
- APP support
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible. If Board Eligible, you must be within 2 years of completing residency.
About Health First:
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard county residents for over 23 years. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals with 868 beds, a health plan, and outpatient/wellness services including diagnostics, home health care, sleep centers, fitness facilities, pharmacy, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aging services, a hospice program, and bone/wellness center.
About Palm Bay Hospital:
Located on Malabar Road in the fastest growing area in Brevard, Palm Bay Hospital (PBH) features 120 beds and 381 highly skilled physicians. Focused on cutting-edge technology, Palm Bay Hospital offers patients extensive Digital Diagnostic Radiology including Digital Mammography, X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, and Tele-Radiology.
The first Brevard hospital to offer Thoracic Endograph surgery, Palm Bay Hospital also offers a full spectrum of healthcare services, including Cardiopulmonary, Surgery, Rehabilitation, Intensive Care, Emergency, and Endoscopy Services.
Additionally, we serve our community with a 27-bed Emergency Department treating 49,000+ emergency cases a year. Brevard's first Hospice patient facility, the William Childs Hospice House, is located in a secluded wooded area on our campus.
Community - Florida's space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Family-oriented, hometown feel community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B.
- The Space Coast has a growing population of approximately 602,000; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
Location/Region: Palm Bay, FL (32907)