Why Choose the Neurosurgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Call 1:4
- Group currently performs approximately 1,300 cases annually; case mix is 70% spine, 30% cranial
- Clinic located at hospital
- Cover Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center located on the same campus
- Fully equipped operating room with O-Arm, multiple navigating systems, and microscopes
- Block operating room time
- State of the art Radiosurgery equipment available
- Multidisciplinary Spine Center which encompasses Neurosurgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Management, and Physical Therapy
- Practice employs 2 Physician Assistants to assist with surgical and hospital patients
- Clinical research opportunities available
- Excellent comp/benefits include: Two-year salary guarantee, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
About The Iowa Clinic, P.C.
- Established in 1994, now one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest
- Over 270 providers (65+ Primary Care providers) practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually; external referral base that includes 1.3 million
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country – continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance.
Des Moines has been named #1 Best City for High Salary and Low Cost of Living (The Ascent, 2021), #2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2021), and #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2019).
Location/Region: West Des Moines, IA (50266)