The Harry S. Truman VA Medical Center in Columbia, MO has an immediate opening for an Outpatient Primary Care physician to work at the Waynesville, MO (near Fort Leonard Wood, MO) VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic.
- Required certifications: Board eligibility/Board certification in Internal medicine or Family medicine
- Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday - Friday-alternate schedules may be discussed
- Call: NO CALL/WEEKENDS/HOLIDAYS!!!
- Panel Size: 900 - 1100 patients
- Work Volume: ½ day for admin per week…average 8-13 pts per day
Whether you’re interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you’ll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you’ll get from caring for those who have served our country. In addition to competitive pay and liability protection, the VA also offers a robust benefits plan that includes:
Paid Time Off:
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave – you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation – unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- 11 Federal holidays per year with pay
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability)
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA)
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA)
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option
Contact me to discuss this opening!
Location/Region: Waynesville, MO (65583)