MercyOne Des Moines is seeking a BC/BE Physiatrist join our thriving outpatient only suburban practice. We offer a competitive compensation package with sign on bonus, paid malpractice, relocation and 401k.
- Practice includes General Physiatry, therapeutic injections/interventions, outreach possible
- Treat patients with low back/ neck pain, TBI, post stroke and spinal cord injury
- State of the art technology and treatment options
- Diagnostic EMG,U/S guided injections, OMT, Trigger points
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Medical Student Teaching
- Close collaboration with built in referral network of primary care, surgical and interventional pain specialists
The Physician led MercyOne Medical Group-Central Iowa was created in 1983 in partnership with Mercy One Des Moines Medical Center serving a tertiary area of 1.4 million. MercyOne provides a full range of primary care and specialty services operating 50 clinics throughout central Iowa.
Greater Des Moines is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live with low cost of living and strong job market. Spend Saturdays at the nationally-renowned Downtown Farmers' Market and afternoons strolling in the Pappajohn Sculpture Park. Bike to the job you love and come home to the community of friends and family. Enjoy abundant trails for walking, running and biking. Surrounding suburbs are known for top-notch schools, clean and safe neighborhoods. Cultural events, music and art festivals, the Iowa State Fair and Iowa Cubs games at Principal Park are just a few attractions Des Moines has to offer. This is a place where culture flourishes and opportunities can grow, where a work/life balance can be achieved, where education is unmatched and award-winning arts and entertainment is always just around the corner. Live life without compromise.
Location/Region: Des Moines, IA (50314)